If you own a home, you have a to-do list. That is just a fact of life. Home ownership is an amazing adventure, but it is also a lot of work. There are many home repairs that you can do yourself: you most likely would not hire a professional to change a lightbulb. Changing a light switch, however, is a different situation. Unless you are an electrician by trade, this is not a repair that you would want to tackle on your own. That is when you should call a reputable, professional company like Jim’s Building Maintenance.
Safety is only one reason that you would not attempt a certain DIY project; time is another huge factor. Your time is valuable. Yes, you could probably do your plaster and brick repairs, and do an adequate job. But wouldn’t you rather be having fun, spending time with your family, playing golf, or even watching sports? When you hire a professional, you are not only freeing up your own time, but you are buying peace of mind. Jim’s Building Maintenance uses experienced professionals who are experts in their trade. If you have an electrical problem, an electrician will fix it. Plumbers will deal with your pipes and faucets. And the benefit of using professionals is that they will get the job done in a fraction of the time that it would take you, and it will be done correctly and safely. Jim’s Building Maintenance can handle the smallest of jobs up to the largest renovations and refurbishments, and their work and customer service are guaranteed.
Why can a professional finish the work more efficiently and safely than a homeowner?
• They have the correct tools for each job, and they don’t have to buy or borrow them.
• They know which jobs require permits and special permission, and they know where and how to obtain them.
• They know which materials are required for each home repair, and they have the knowledge and experience to deal with issues that may arise. They know how to avoid pitfalls and disasters.
• They know what works best within certain space parameters and situations.
• They are often working with specialized equipment which can be dangerous to untrained users.
• They can estimate the time that it will take to complete a job.
• They clean up after themselves – you don’t have to finish the job yourself and then take care of the leftover materials and supplies.
Jim’s Building Maintenance hires experts in each field, and their work is insured and guaranteed. They are professional and knowledgeable. You can get a free quote for the work that you need done, and they will work with you to stay within your budget.
So what types of jobs does Jim’s Building Maintenance do? If your house needs it done, inside or out, they can do it. They provide a full range of handyman services and home repairs, from wood conservation, brick and concrete fence repair, and general carpentry to safety modification for disabilities and storage solutions for your garage or shed. They perform glass and mirror glazing and can fix pergolas and carports. Jim’s Building Maintenance also offers scheduled maintenance and long-term care maintenance based on your needs. With a professional contractor providing all of these services under one roof, it makes a lot of sense to use them for your home repairs and free up your time for the things you would rather be doing.