Brisbane is heating up this summer, but you can keep your house cool by updating your bathroom. Freshen up your home in the new year with our best bathroom renovation tips. At Jim’s Building Maintenance, we are bathroom specialists. Why not hire one of our qualified tradesmen today and make your new year’s bathroom dream a reality. We have included cheap tips for updating bathrooms Brisbane residents can’t resist, as well as some great local shops where you can get inspiration.
Updating Budget Bathrooms Brisbane: Our Best Tips
- A fresh coat of paint will help you transform your bathroom with little effort and low cost. You might choose a bold colour to make a new year’s statement in your home, or choose timeless colours like white or charcoal walls to give your space new life. You can hire one of our tradesmen to paint your space with expertise and cost effective solutions. We can work to your budget requirements and you can get a free quote before you start the project to ensure there are no unexpected costs.
- Create the illusion of space by adding or moving a window, or if you’re completing a smaller renovation, install a large mirror. Mirrors can help you make your whole home look larger and adding one in your bathroom could be the cheapest way to restore vitality in your home
- Updating the fixtures and accessories are some of the easiest ways to create the feel of a full bathroom renovation on a tight budget. Replacing tapware and towel racks with modern fixtures can help revive a tired space. If you want to make a subtle change, you can always decorate your room with fresh new towels, a new soap dispenser, curtains, flowers, or whichever decorative homewares strike your fancy.
- New tiles can give your bathroom an entirely new theme without replacing any big-ticket items. You could choose a budget tile for the walls and a more expensive feature tile for the flooring, or pick a hexagonal tile for a creative modern look. Our tradesmen here at Jim’s Building Maintenance are practised in tiling and bathroom installation services. We can work out a timeline for your bathroom renovation and meet any deadlines you have set.
- A pendant light could be the statement piece you need to complete your bathroom transformation. This simple addition can be cost effective (depending on which light you choose to buy) and installation is simple. Our tradesmen can have your light installed within hours and keep the costs within your budget.
Where can I pick up my bathroom renovation supplies?
Now that you have an idea of what you would like to change, we have included some of the bathroom shops Brisbane locals are raving about. You can make your neighbours envious and have one of the best renovated bathrooms Brisbane has ever seen. Check out these local stores for more inspiration about how you can update your space in 2017.
For contemporary lighting solutions check out Lumen 8 in Fortitude Valley. They specialise in architectural lighting solutions that will give your bathroom a feel of added luxury. You can shop their catalogue online for ideas or go into their store to purchase your dream light.
If you are looking for some wallpaper to brighten up your walls, go to The Ivory Tower for fabric and wallpaper. They have brand new curtains, blinds, and wallpaper that can help you modernise your space with little cost. You can go to Cannon Hill Paint Place to pick the perfect colour for your walls, or pick up some special timber oil to varnish any wooden additions you plan to make in your room.
For basic bathroom essentials, check out Bathroom Supplies Brisbane. You can pick out your perfect tapware, toilet, and vanity, then ask one of our affordable tradesmen to handle the installation. If you can’t find what you need at the perfect price, we recommend that you shop around.
Choosing the perfect pieces for your space is achievable as long as you are prepared to explore all the options for bathrooms Brisbane has to offer.
Our experienced team have completed some of the best bathroom renovations Brisbane has seen yet. Get in touch with our professional tradesmen for a free quote and a no fuss assessment of your needs. Let us make your dream for 2017 a reality.